GovernmentServicesCommunityDepartmentsI'm Looking For
Go To Search
Click to Home
Where do I find a backflow prevention form?
See link below. In addition, each year testers are required to furnish the City of Belton with a copy of their BPAT Certificate and gauge test report. Mail the original backflow prevention form and supporting documents to: City of Belton, PO Box 120, Belton, Texas 76513 Attention: Asst. Public Works Director. If you have questions, call 254 933-5823.
Backflow Prevention Form

Public Works

Show All Answers

1. Where do I find a backflow prevention form?
2. How can I report an issue with a streetlight?
3. Who can I speak to about my water bill?
4. Who do I contact with questions about trash or recyling?